AMERICAS BEST VALUE

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

3 Kentuckians Reports Of Entities To MUFON In 2016

I've been doing an updating of some of my State UFO blogs - and specifically searching the MUFON database for specific types of reports where the submitter indicates the presence of "entities" - and for Kentucky in 2016 that number was 3.

I'll take an abbreviated view of each - first up is what seems to be the writings of a 17 year old female - who indicates an ongoing high strangeness around her rural Kentucky family. It's a long read of which I'll focus on the high strangeness:
"Almost nightly, affecting my family as whole for years & I'm curious to know what you know about this. So much can't be explained & I want an explanation."
submitted October 20th, 2016
here are some highlights
 I lived in the woods, but we moved when I was 15 to live with my aunt for a couple months. That's when we started seeing what we refer to as 'nonstar' now. 
One night I was lying in bed and felt that sensation of someone looking at you in the same room, but from the up above. You habitually look towards the energy when someone directs it at you so I looked up and saw what was looking I guess, a red, green, yellow, and blue light hovering outside my window. 
....We watched it for around 30 minutes out of our kitchen window. It hovered, figure-eighted, floated down and up gracefully while changing its lights. I got my sister's telescope and saw the bottom which looks like a strip of lights going really fast. As we were watching, a pack of coyotes came to our back yard and started howling. At that moment, a bright blue shot out of the bottom for around a two second time, strange.
 We've also started seeing a low to the ground yellow orb that looks more like the white light I saw as a little girl when it's higher in the sky. That started last week. Within the week I've seen it with others twice. It moves about, the one we see routinely hovers until mornings. Then it either slowly flies away or dims until its gone. 

Now I also saw I could click that black helicopters have been sighted and they honestly have given me the worst experience out of my family's unexplained files as I like to call them.
--------------
In the above case, it's very reminiscent of many reports over the past decade of localized Orb activity..in it's extreme the "helicopters" occur nearly immediately afterward.....  I of course have a different take on the "Helicopters" generally....Ready for report 2?
===================
In May a Butler Kentucky resident reported a February incident that is a short read of a semi-close orb phenomena (IMO) - no entity per-se...they rarely are of course.
------------------------------------------------
Finally report 3 with some "proof" via the submission of a video. IMO, the video is slightly interesting and reminds me GREATLY of the 'ufo' seen at the Obama Inauguration in 2008. The object, almost for sure a bird IMO, flashes across the screen and moves in what appears to be extreme speed. - you of course can be the judge. Fairly articulate, speculative report by the submitter.
this is of an event on tape in April reported in November to MUFON - details of the report (with bits of fantasy) shown below:

4.) Looks like a Angel of Darkness. Solid black.
When it first comes in i see what look like wings closing after being flopped.
It looks as if its rotating, like how you would twirl a pencil.
It looks like its faster than any plane ever.
As it makes its way across the camera it drops low, turns and goes into a swirling portal like cloud.

5.) i felt something kinda like my heart sank into my stomach the second right before i saw it. it was only visable for a split 3 / 4 seconds.. and i was just so amazed after. i was excited that i may have caught something extraterrestrial.

After I clear my throat - the video link
it's short...just 7 seconds..I bet you replay it a time or two.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading...check out the other STATE UFO blogs via the sidebar of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HIGH STRANGENESS IN KENTUCKY